Required Equipment: Tractors, Mower, Tedder, Windrower [if you get a Krone Big M 500 you do not need a tedder or windrower], baler, feeding machine, loading wagon, bale autostacker [optional], telehandler, frontloader, bale fork, bucket, slurry tank, milk tanker [optional[ and straw dump machine.
- Steps for creating Total Mixed Ration
Note: If you have the Krone Big M, You can skip step 3.[edit | edit source]
- Cut the grass with a mower.
- Ted the grass into hay with a tedder.
- Windrow the hay with a windrower.
- Bale the hay.
- Pick up 1 straw bale and put it into the feeding wagon.
- Pick up 1 hay bale and put it into the feeding wagon.\ YTB
- Put some grass into the silo to turn it into silage. Make sure it is at least 10% or it will not let you turn the grass into silage.
- With the feeding wagon, pick up some silage until the feeding wagon is full.
- Unload the feeding wagon into the main cow barn.
- Steps for Grass
- Mow the grass
- Pick up the grass with a loading wagon.
- Unload the grass in a trough.
- Steps for Straw
- Pick up one hay bale and put it into a hay bale extruder machine.
- Unload it into the machine.
- Jobs a good'un.
- Steps for Milk Delivery
These steps are optional but if you want to deliver the milk yourself, you will need a couple of mods.
- Step 1: When there is milk available, pick up the milk with a milk tanker or trailer.
- Step 2: When the tanker or trailer is full, drive it to the dairy on the map.
- Step 3: Unload.
- Steps for Silage
- Step 1: Put the grass or chaff (cut corn from a forage harvester) into a silage silo.
- Step 2: Ferment (make sure there is enough grass or chaff, at least 15%, or you will not be allowed to ferment the grass or chaff)
- Step 3: Take the silage to the biogas plant and unload it there to get money.