Farming Simulator 2013 (or Farming Simulator 13) is the fourth game in the Farming Simulator series, and it was released for desktop on October 25, 2012. The game was released for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 nearly a year later, in September of 2013. The next month, on October 10, the desktop version received a large update and was re-released under the "Titanium Edition" title.
Farming vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry: Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, SAME, Horsch and newcomer Grimme… This year, Farming Simulator is back with even more diverse crops (sugar beet and potatoes), new livestock (chicken and sheep) and new vehicles never seen before in a video game!
Farming Simulator 2013 also comes with an online mode and online services. You'll be able to manage a farm with up to 10 other players online or via local network. You can also share mods, vehicles and equipment with players from all over the world, providing unlimited hours of gameplay.
Thanks to its many new features, its new world and its huge fleet of exclusive vehicles and machines, Farming Simulator 2013 invites you aboard the largest farming simulation and the best installment in the Farming Simulator series!
- Over 100 vehicles and tools
- Over 20 licensed brands including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, SAME, Horsch, AMAZONE and many more
- Career mode with economic system, animal husbandry & purchasable fields
- 3 animal types: Chicken, Sheep & Cows
- Additional growth state: withered/gone bad
- Placeable objects
- Virtual dynamic terrain
- Play with your friends on the Internet or LAN in multiplayer mode
- Main article: Mods (Farming Simulator 2013)
There are 100 Horseshoes on the map.