Farming Simulator 14 was released in late 2013, and brings Farming Simulator to the iPad/iPhone (iOS), Android, Kindle, Windows Phone, and Windows 8 platforms. Although it is not a complete representation of Farming Simulator 2013 and its subsequent downloadable content packs, it contains much of the same vehicles and equipment, offers a refined interface, allows more farming tasks to be automated by Hired Workers, and fixes many glitches that plagued earlier versions.
Features listed in the mobile description of the game.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the biogas plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
The following requirements are needed to play Farming Simulator 14:
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPad (all Generations) and iPod touch (3rd Generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Requires Windows Phone 8, Windows RT, Windows 8 or higher.
- http://farming-simulator.com/about-mobile.php?lang=en Farming Simulator 14 Official Site