Farming Simulator 14 was released in late 2013, and brings Farming Simulator to the iPad/iPhone (iOS), Android, Kindle, Windows Phone, and Windows 8 platforms. Although it is not a complete representation of Farming Simulator 2013 and its subsequent downloadable content packs, it contains much of the same vehicles and equipment, offers a refined interface, allows more farming tasks to be automated by Hired Workers, and fixes many glitches that plagued earlier versions.
Features[edit | edit source]
Features listed in the mobile description of the game.
- New highly detailed 3D graphics and a slick user interface take your gameplay experience to the next level
- Plant wheat, canola or corn and sell it in a dynamic market
- Mow grass, tedder and windrow it to create hay bales to feed to your cows, then sell their milk to the highest bidder
- Make money by selling grass or chaff at the biogas plant
- Hire computer-controlled assistants to help you with your work
System Requirements[edit | edit source]
The following requirements are needed to play Farming Simulator 14:
iOS[edit | edit source]
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPad (all Generations) and iPod touch (3rd Generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Android[edit | edit source]
Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Windows[edit | edit source]
Requires Windows Phone 8, Windows RT, Windows 8 or higher.
Content[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- http://farming-simulator.com/about-mobile.php?lang=en Farming Simulator 14 Official Site