Equipment (Farming Simulator 2013) Farming Simulator 19 is the latest game in the series and was released on November 20th, 2018.
It was developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Entertainment.
"Become a modern farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, filled with exciting new farming activities, crops to harvest and animals to tend to. Drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines now including John Deere - but also Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and many more. Grow your farm online with other players, and download community created mods!"
From the Official Farming Simulator Website
Farming Simulator 19 introduces multiple changes and features beyond previous versions of the game.
- In Farming Simulator 19 there are 13 types of crops.
- Wheat, Barley, Canola, Sunflowers, Soybeans, Corn, Oat, Oilseed Radish, Potatoes, Sugar Beet, Poplars, Sugarcane, Cotton
- A large variety of completely new tools categories, including Forklifts, Subsoilers, Poplar Balers, and tools related to the other new features on this list.
- Multiple John Deere machines, as well as multiple other new companies.
- A new Dolly for attaching 3-Point Hitch tools to non-Tractor vehicles.
- Crop Destruction is now an integral game feature (no DLC required). Vehicles destroy crops when driving over them. This feature can be turned off during gameplay.
- Multiple new upgrades to install on your machines. Several tools can change shape, size and function simply by installing or removing an upgrade. Most machines can switch between different types of tires and wheels, including various field- and street-tires.
- Fixed daily maintenance costs have been replaced with a Damage system and voluntary repair costs. Damaged tools are now less efficient.
- Animal Pens are no longer present on the map at game-start; They must instead be bought and placed manually. Each Pen now has a hard limit on the number of animals allowed inside. You may build multiple pens of each type.
- Animals now multiply when properly fed.
- New animal: Horses. Horses can be bought and sold. You may ride horses around on the map, increasing their value.
- Chickens now produce their Eggs as Pallets, and no longer need to be collected by hand.
- Milk must now be transported to a sale point by Tankers.
- In the Erlengrat, start in the "New Farmer" giving the 10 cows (5 black & 5 brown).
Maps and Map Management
- Two new maps and one DLC-Map: Ravenport, Felsbrunn and Erlengrat.
- You must purchase whole land Parcels to gain access to their fields and other resources. The Biogas Plant must now be purchased in order to produce Digestate.
- Bunker Silos may now be placed anywhere on flat land to produce Silage away from the Biogas Plant.
- A Landscaping tool is introduced, to modify and paint the terrain in-game for a price.
- The "Farm Manager" mode lets you start with no assets and lots of money. The "Start from Scratch" mode starts you off with very little money and the economy set to high difficulty.The "New Farmer" mode starts you off with few equipment and 100,000 dollars. the equipment depends in wich map like in ravenport it gives you 2 Case IH 7200 Pro Series 1 Fiat 1300 DT attached with a small tipper close to the large silo
- Updated graphics engine.
- Multiplayer Co-op.
- Revamped Contract system to make money on the side.
- Bales and Pallets of various materials may now be purchased at the Store for early animal husbandry work.
- New cab animations (pedal and harvester handle).
- Detailed farmhouse interiors. The farmhouse can now be used to quickly advance time during the night.
- 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD quad-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDA Geforce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
- 2 GB available system memory.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5800+
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 v2 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- 8 GB RAM
From Game Debate
Downloadable Content (DLC) available for Farming Simulator 19:
- Anderson Group Equipment Pack. (26th of March, 2019)
- HOLMER Terra Variant DLC. (14th of May, 2019)
- John Deere Cotton DLC. (23rd of July. 2019)
- Platinum Expansion. (22nd of October, 2019)
- Bourgault DLC. (10th of March, 2020)
- Kverneland and Vicon DLC. (16th of June, 2020)
- Alpine Farming Expansion. (12th of November, 2020)
- Precision Farming Free DLC. (8th of December, 2020)
- GRIMME Equipment Pack. (26th of January, 2021)
- Rottne Pack. (16th of March, 2021)
- Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition (October 22nd, 2019)
- Farming Simulator 19 Alpine Farming Expansion (November 12th, 2020)
- Farming Simulator 19 Premium Edition (November 12th, 2020)