Farming Simulator 19 is the latest game in the series and was released on November 20th, 2018.
It was developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Entertainment.
"Become a modern farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, filled with exciting new farming activities, crops to harvest and animals to tend to. Drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines now including John Deere - but also Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and many more. Grow your farm online with other players, and download community created mods!"
From the Official Farming Simulator Website
The game boasts the largest vehicle roster in a Farming Simulator title thus far, with John Deere finally joining the garage. Also included in the game are Case IH, New Holland, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Valtra, Krone, and many others. The game features new graphics, animals, activities, and environments, including three open worlds at launch. Two of those environments are completely new to the game and the South American pasture saw overall improvements.
- Extensive modding system.
- Multiplayer and Co-op.
- New cab animations (pedal and harvester handle).
- Detailed house interior on all three maps.
- 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD quad-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDA Geforce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
- 20 GB available system memory.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5800+
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 v2 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- 8 GB RAM
From Game Debate
Downloadable Content (DLC) available for Farming Simulator 19:
- Anderson Group Equipment Pack.
- John Deere Cotton DLC
- HOLMER Terra Variant DLC
There is also a Platinum Expansion which was released on the 22nd of October, 2019.