Farming Simulator 19 is a farming simulation game developed by Giants Software and published by Focus Home Entertainment. It is released on the 20th of November, 2018. Farming Simulator 19 boasts the largest vehicle roster in a Farming Simulator game thus far, with John Deere finally joining the garage. Also included in the game are Case IH, New Holland, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Valtra, Krone, and so many others. The game features new graphics, animals, activities, and environments, including three open worlds at launch. Two of those environments are completely new to the game and the South American pasture will see overall improvements.
- Graphic overhaul
- John Deere now in the game
- New American and European environments
- New Farming activities
- New Machinery and crops
- New animals including horses
- 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD quad-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDA Geforce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
- 20 GB available system memory.