The Fliegl DPW 180 is a type of Bale Trailer in Farming Simulator 17. It is the only Bale trailer available in the base game. This tool can't easily be compared to any other tool in the game. It is by far the best method to transport a large number of Pallets from place to place, but can also be used for Bales and Logs if you do not have better machines for those jobs.
- Cheap: The DPW 180 costs only 12,000. This is very cheap compared to most specialized transport trailers in the game.
- Large Surface Area: It's possible to fit up to about 12 small Pallets or Bales on a DPW 180 without stacking them on top of one another. With stacking, these numbers can be doubled or even tripled.
- Tension Belts: The DPW 180 features 6 Tension Belts, which will hold down cargo and prevent it from dropping off the platform even during sharp turns.
- Matching Attachment Points: The DPW 180 has the same type of attachment point - a Drawbar (Bolt) - at both the front and rear. This means that a DPW 180 can be attached to antoher DPW 180 to form a chain (a "road train") that can be pulled with a single vehicle. Be warned: Connecting two DPW 180s together requires complex maneuvers, and towing them around together requires careful driving.
- Unstable: The DPW 180 is long and narrow, its center-of-mass is far off the ground, and its wheels are rather close together. All of these factors contribute to making this vehicle unstable, especially when carrying cargo. It has a tendency to flip over during high-speed turns.
- Swivel Axle: The front axle of the DPW 180, which also carries the trailer's attachment point, is fitted on a swivel. This improves maneuverability slightly, but also makes it very difficult to push the trailer in reverse. It also increases the chance of flipping during sharp turns.
- Price: $12,000
- Maintenance Cost: $10 / day
- Leasing Costs: $240 + $600/h + $120/d
- Cargo Types: Any solid objects (Bales, Pallets, Logs, etc.)
- Platform Surface Area: 10.5 meters (length) by 2.5 meters (width)
- Tension Belts: 6, with a height limit of ~4.2 meters off the platform
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachment Point: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 5,033 kg