The New Holland Roll-Belt 150 is a type of Baler in Farming Simulator 17. It is the only Baler in the base game that can create Round Bales. While much cheaper than the Square-Bale model (the New Holland BigBaler 1290), the Round Bales it creates are less comfortable to work with. They are, however, the only type of bales accepted by a Bale Wrapper.
- Cheaper: The Roll-Belt 150 is almost half as expensive as the New Holland BigBaler 1290 - a difference of $44,000. However, because Round Bales are harder to manipulate and stack properly, the price difference may be justified.
- Creates Round Bales: The Roll-Belt 150 is the only tool in the base game capable of creating Round Bales, which are the only bales accepted by the only Bale Wrapper available in the base game. If you wish to wrap any bales, and do not have any DLC or mods, you have no choice but to use the Roll-Belt 150.
- Low Power Consumption: The Roll-Belt 150 only pulls 47 Horsepower from the vehicle towing it. This, coupled with the Roll-Belt's low weight, means that smaller Tractors should be able to operate it without too much issue.
- Manual Release: The Roll-Belt 150 must be manually instructed to unload each bale it creates Roll-Belt 150: UnloadDefault Buttons: Y ?? ??. It cannot collect any additional materials until it unloads the current bale. This significantly slows down the collection process and makes it less straightforward.
- Round Bales Only: The Roll-Belt 150 cannot create Square Bales, which are much easier to work with and store than Round Bales.
- Price: $58,000
- Maintenance Cost: $110 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,160 + $2,900/h + $580/d
- Working Width: 2.6 meters
- Input Materials: Grass, Hay, Straw
- Output: Round Bales
- Release: Manual
- Attachment Points: Drawbar (Ball)
- Power Consumption: 51 kW / 70 hp
- Mass: 3,863 kg