- Main article: Wheat
Its yield will generally bring you around 580 $ per 1000 litres on normal difficulty.
- Plow or cultivate the field;
- Sow wheat seeds using suitable sowing machine;
- Fertilize your field. This step is optional but strongly recommended as it will double the yield;
- Harvest with any combine harvester and a normal header;
- If baling, windrowed straw requires fewer passes by the baler;
- Plow or cultivate the field again to remove stubbles from it, and sow anew.
- Main article: Yield (Farming Simulator 2013)
Fertilized and unfertilized wheat brings you 24,000 and 12,000 litres per hectare respectively. It also gives 30,000 litres of straw, both fertilized or not.
Note: Yield ratios are the same on any difficulity level.