The Zetor Forterra HD is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tractor capable of operating light equipment. Although it has a slightly-high maintenance cost, the Forterra HD can be upgraded into a medium-power tractor, allowing it to remain competitive with stronger tractors.
- Good Engine Upgrade: The Forterra HD can be upgraded at any time with a stronger engine, turning it into an excellent tractor for small fields. Maintenance costs are not significantly increased with this upgrade, either.
- Free Wide Tires: The Forterra HD comes with wider tires than similar tractors of its class by default, with no need for upgrade. This gives it a bit of extra stability, particularly when lifting objects with a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Large Fuel Tank: The Forterra HD's fuel tank is a little larger than normal for its engine power.
- Somewhat Underpowered: In its default setup, the Forterra HD will struggle when pulling loaded tippers, especially uphill. The upgraded engine will significantly reduce this problem.
- Slightly High Maintenance: The Forterra HD has an above-average maintenance cost.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- 130 HD: No change to engine power.
- 150 HD (+$10,000 and +$20/d): Increases engine power output to 108 kW / 147 hp, which is slightly stronger than a Valtra N Series at a significantly lower overall cost.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of wide tires for no extra cost. Gives slightly better stability.
- Narrow Tires (+$600): A set of narrow wheels. Significantly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
Rim Color Edit
- Price: $99,000
- Maintenance Cost: $180 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,980 + $4,950/h + $990/d
- Engine Power: 93 kW / 127 hp
- Max. Speed: 42 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 220 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 5,485 kg