The Zetor Major 80 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the weakest and slowest of all tractors in the game, and has no real advantages over any other tractor except the Hürlimann H 488.
- Cheap: The Major 80 is one of the cheapest tractors in the game.
- No Front Loading: The Major 80 cannot take a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- High Maintenance: The Major 80's maintenance cost is almost half that of the Hürlimann H 488. However, it costs the same to maintain as the New Holland T5, which is significantly stronger.
- Underpowered: The Major 80 is the weakest tractor in the game. It will struggle to operate any machinery, and will struggle to pull full tippers of any size.
- Low Speed: The Major 80 has the lowest Maximum Speed for any tractor, at 33km/h / 20mph. No other tractor is this slow.
- Small Fuel Tank: The Major 80 has the smallest fuel tank of any tractor.
- Limited Customization: The Major 80 only has color customization options.
Rim Color Edit
- Price: $59,000
- Maintenance Cost: $110/ day
- Leasing Costs: $1,180 + $2,950/h + $590/d
- Engine power: 55 kW / 75 hp
- Max speed: 33 km/h / 20 mph
- Max Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel capacity: 83L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 3,078 kg